Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dream In White




Wandering through blog-land I happily found myself in an amazing dream.


A dream filled with frilly pompoms, fresh flowers, sweet words, and inspirational photos.



I entered this stunning dream and thankfully I still haven't woken from it yet.  

Because you see, this dream gets even better. 

This is a dream that gives back to anyone that dares to dream in white.



Please won't you head on over and visit Maria at Dreamy Whites

 She is hosting a fabulous give-away for all of these Anthropologie spice jars and I'd hate for you to miss out.


Hope you all have a lovely weekend!


"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

~ Anatole France

1 comment:

dedeetsyshop said...

Isn't her blog fabulous!!?? I want her house. Now. :)