Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Be My Valentine

I heart small cottages.
Original wood floors and exposed wood plank ceilings are what my dreams are made of.

The original brick column adds texture and whispers tales of long ago.

This neutral palette begs you to relax.

A mixture of new and old never goes out of style.



Pretty, tiny bedrooms.  The princess in the pea comes to mind...


Why hello classic black and white.  Oh you had me at hello...




"There is room in the smallest cottage for a happy loving pair." 

~Friedrich Schiller

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This house is so cute. I love the bathroom,the wood floors and the plank ceiling. This would be a perfect Valentine's gift from Josh!

Maria | Vintage Simple said...

Ooooh..! Well, you know I heart them too. Although ours is not that small, really. Thanks for your sweet words over there, dear.

warmly,
-maria