Thursday, November 11, 2010

distraction by cookbooks

I'm feeling a little lost.

I realized today that the hubby took my/ our digital camera on his five day trip.

five days.

five.

...


My film cameras are happy because now I have no choice but to use them.

{which I love doing so}

BUT I will miss my instant gratification of that darn digital camera.

So for a little distraction I'm going to bake and try some new recipes.

And in case they turn out terrible...

no one but me and the animals will know...

SO

to inspire my new project.

I'll peruse through some cookbooks.

Because I really do love a pretty cookbook.

all images courtesy of Barnes and Noble

And...

because I really need this distraction.

Plus I can practice more film shots with the pretty food I create.

and if that fails...

 I'll go out and take pictures of pretty food to console my pain of no digital camera and lack of cooking skills.




4 comments:

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Such pretty cookbooks!!! Have Fun!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I am always trying to do the same ... I make something that looks fabulous on a website in a cookbook and when I pull out my camera ... bleh. Good luck! I cant wait to see the photos!

PhotoPuddle said...

Oh no, I'd hate to be without a camera for that long. At least you have the film ones!

Cassie said...

I'm in Seattle without a camera, and I hate it. I also don't like that you've sent me a package and I am unable to rip it open!! Can't wait to see the pictures when I get back! :)