Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1811 Canterbury St















all images courtesy Austin Home Search

The hubby and I drove by this little lovely on Saturday.

The completely fenced in yard, huge 100 year old oak tree, covered patios, glass door knobs, and designer wallpaper in the dining room are all so appealing to me.

I've noticed a trend that Tuesday seem to be Home Tour days, so I think I'll keep it up!

Hope you all have a fabulous day!



Don't forget about my Fall Giveaway that ends Thursday at midnight!


3 comments:

Cassie said...

What a cute home. I am especially loving that funky nursery. xx

p.s. I like the "Tuesday home tour trend."

nat said...

what a sweet home! i wish i could go house hunting on tuesdays! how fun!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Oh what a lovely house Bonnie! I really love the porches front and back!
:) Anna