Tuesday, November 16, 2010

4528 Ave H

If I were ready to just move right in and not change a thing.

This is the house.

I think it is absolutely adorable.

This little cottage has obviously been loved.













all images courtesy Austin Home Search

I drove by this little beauty on Sunday before I hurt my knee.

She is just as darling in person.

***

Thanks for all the well wishes on my knee.

I meet with an orthopedic doctor tomorrow....

oh but I do have a cool walking stick that I'm going to get everybody to carve their initials on.

hahaha

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

11 comments:

christina said...

this is the perfect home. just perfect. look at the bathroom. sigh.
so glad you are feeling better friend.
xo

PhotoPuddle said...

Wow, that is so much bigger on the inside than it looks from the front! Great house!

Cassie said...

I hope you are recovering well! I just tore open your package and it about took my breath away!! Love, love! And how perfect for this favorite time of year! Thank you, thank you for the wonderful, lovely package! xx

myletterstoemily said...

oh, me too! it's adorable!

sorry about your knee, poor thing.

NENSA MOON said...

What a cozy house!
Love the design of inside house...looked more spacious than what I thought.
Thanks for the post!

all the best,
nensa

Everlasting Blooms said...

That is not what I expected the inside to look like, but very cute, love the kitchen... :)

~ Thanks for stopping by our blog friend...hope you feel better soon!

Rosie said...

This is the P*E*R*F*E*C*T little cottage...and surprisingly roomy inside. Very sweet...just like you.
....Get Well Soon :)...Rosie

Martina said...

What a sweet little house - and so perfectly styled. like for a fotoshoot! What happened to your knee? Hope you'll be better soon and am sending you good vibes!

Anna @ IHOD said...

I am sorry to hear about your knee! :(
Hope it is better soon!

This house is too darling for words!

nat said...

love this adorable house!

p.s. i hope your knee is ok!! feel better!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

So Little and Charming!!!
My husband and I have definitely been thinking about the day when we down- size and simplify our lives. It's not time yet, but someday...