Monday, July 26, 2010

good times


I think I'm still recovering from my trip.

and no...

it's not what you think.

Bourbon Street did not get the best of me.

But there were definitely good times in New Orleans.



Wandering around the French Quarter...





my eyes were drawn to the fabulous architecture and details each building possessed.



Hanging baskets filled with bright flowers and ferns dotted balconies along each street.



Yummy colored shutters adorned windows and doors.



Although the humidity was pretty rough...



and skies threatened to rain on our parade...




We still kept on smiling

(well most of us anyway... apparently I don't smile very well for the camera...)

♥ ♥ ♥


I've got plenty more eye candy from the trip that I want to share with each of you.
Thanks so much for all the sweet comments while I was away too.
Looking forward to catching up!


7 comments:

PhotoPuddle said...

Great photos. Looks like a really interesting place to visit.

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

So that's what you've been up to! I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful photo, though I've never been, I get to enjoy seeing it through your camera lens :-)

erin's art and gardens said...

oh my! NOLA is my favorite city!!!! can't wait to see more! boy, must have been a tad hot + humid though? thanks for showing us a picture of you, sweety! cute.

Anna @ IHOD said...

Hi Bonnie!
I am dying to visit there. It looks beautiful!!!
One of my best friends just moved there so I have an excuse:)
Thanks for sharing with us!
Anna

Yellow House said...

Your photos capture the mood of the city so well. I love them all! I am sorry it was so hot and humid - was there a pool to jump in from time to time? Welcome back!

Amy said...

Loved having ya here Bon! NOLA misses you and your camera :)

Maria | Vintage Simple said...

I love the photos - it's a beautiful city. The architecture and rich history are so alive and ... just beautiful.

I'm glad your summer is going well, dear. (i, myself, have been hiding under a rock, trying to stay cool.)

xoox,
-maria