Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sweet Finds

Do you ever wander through various online shops just admiring all the talent out there?

There is TONS of talent.

I'd like to share with you some of the ladies that really know how to inspire.

Just be warned, you may want to buy everything you see.  

I know I do!

Eye candy for your viewing pleasure:

courtesy of Tasha McKelvey

Isn't this bowl precious?!





I think  my succulents would be extra willing to stay alive if I just showed them some vintage love.




courtesy of dedeetsyshop

I already have one of these pillows, but you can never really have too many blooms scattered in your house!





The necklace speaks for itself.  Simply. Lovely.




courtesy of B. Poetic

Easter isn't that far away... I think I need some of these clips for my shoes!  Fabulous!

All of these lovelies are up for grabs if your heart so desires.  Just click on the links under the images and enjoy!

Have an inspired day filled with lots of eye candy goodness!


"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed. "

~Kahlil Gibran

1 comment:

dedeetsyshop said...

Thanks so much for including one of my pillows!! :) I am LOVIN' that "love spoon" too!