Wednesday, January 19, 2011

bittersweet november

I took these shots with my little Diana camera back in November.

the flamingo photos were taken right before my knee gave out.


I remember the day started off a bit overcast.

You can see some of the leaves starting to turn yellow in the background.


Noah and I had just taken a walk and I noticed my neighbor had put turkey feathers on her flamingos.


This picture, I actually took right after my knee popped out.  

I had been trying to get the "season of thanks" sign in the frame...


shot right before we left for our walk.


***


so I go back to the surgery center tomorrow.

to have my knee manipulated.

{just means they will bend my knee all the way to break up all the scar tissue}

I'll be knocked out for the process and pretty loaded on pain killers afterwards.

BUT

hopefully after this procedure I'll be able to bend my knee normally again.

***

A little chilly in the house this morning, but the sun is out.

Hope to see you all Friday for Friday Pretties.








5 comments:

Bren said...

full of whimsy and fun, just love how these pictures turned out. May all go well with your knee tomorrow and your road to recovery speedy.

{the vintage wren} said...

Love these shots Bonnie, you are such a talented photographer. Sorry to hear about your knee, I hope all goes well, and you get better soon. Hugs-Carrie

Silver Strands said...

All nice pics - the dog picture is my favorite.

Gloria said...

Hi Bonnie,
I am visiting for Friday Pretties. I Love the scarves on the flamingos...:)

Sorry to hear about your knee. I hope all goes well for your surgery. Saying a prayer for you right now...:)

XOXO Gloria

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love those whimsical images, but wish that you don't have to suffer this much, speedy recovery for your knee!