Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sweet Finds

Spring is making me chipper.

Normally I crave neutrals.

I dream in greys and whites.

But not lately.

I'm having colorful cravings!

Mmmm....

I just had a craving for M&Ms!

Don't worry, it will pass soon enough.

My heart will always be with neutrals.

(Although I will always heart M&Ms.)


SO if you are craving a little color in your life.

This post is for you.


From top left:  Cupcake Pincushions (Betz White), Monkey Hat (Cite Fuzz),
Mod Mini Dress (Desira Pesta), Colorful Prep Bowls (Lynn Cardwell Pottery),
Farmhouse Chic Pillow (Creek Bed Threads), Wild Air Print (The Wheatfield),
Rainbow Bright Sandals (Dirty Birdy Vintage), Rose Collage Tote (Lovely Pieces),
Rainbow Disc Pillow (dedeetsyshop), Without Focus Print (Daily Cupcake Photo),
Ocean Green Geranium Sachets (Inleaf)



"Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up."

~ Allen Klein

11 comments:

Carrie Ann Eddleman said...

Mmm love all the bright colors. With spring here, I am all about some bright color. Lovely photos.

PhotoPuddle said...

I am loving all the spring colours that are about at the moment! So bright and cheerful.

Frances said...

Oh Bonnie ... Yes! I normally love neutrals, too. What I really love is white! So pure and romantic! White and green ... white and blue ... white and red ... white on white. But I'm with you at the moment. After all the rain we have had this winter; after seeing all the colorless trees and landscapes, I am so ready for COLOR. And as always, you have found perfect, perfect examples of color! What treasures! I sure do love that quote about looking on the bright side, even if there isn't one. Love the ending quote, too. You are just such an inspiration. Thank you! Now go eat some of your M&M's.

Smalltown RN said...

what a lovely post.....I tried to post yesterday but for some reason I couldn't. I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving such a nice comment.

Those are bright and wonderful pictures..just what I need today as the sun is hiding behind the clouds today!

carissa said...

oh wow... love all this color. i'm certainly a neutral gal too (i feel like things are more practical that way) but oh, you're right... color after a long winter is super!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Thank you for becoming a follower of my little blog!
By the way, I love your color post. Very pretty!
Joyce

Optimal Optimist said...

Hi! Found you on Friday Follow....LOVE the blog- I write a post with a new quote every day...it looks like we share some common beliefs : )
Hope you have a great day- and enjoy the colors of spring!

-Vanessa from Optimal Optimist
http://optimaloptimist.blogspot.com

dustinnikki said...

I love Spring and I am so glad it's finally here! Just in time for Easter too. Last year it was pretty chilly here and the kids were cold outside hunting eggs.

I am following from Friday Follow!

Nicole

http://dustinnikki.blogspot.com/

erin's art and gardens said...

hello dahling and thanks for all the color!! i love neautrals AND i love color...one thing is for sure, i love change. right now my house has lots of white going on with pops of aqua blues and greens and creamy yellows (mostly in my paintings). happy easter weekend to you!
erin
btw...did you know that m+m's come in white? it's true.

Brandy said...

I'm loving all the color! I will always love neutrals as well, but I am a sucker for yummy colors! And M&M's. :)

Family-Friendly Product Reviews said...

Happy Friday Follow! I really love the look and layout of your blog! I'm your newest follower...if you get a chance, please follow me back! Have a great weekend!

http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com