Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Storybook Dreams

I was wandering around the house listings yesterday and found a little gem.

Oh the arched doorway.

Brick fireplace.

Pitched roof and fun windows.

Original wood floors,

wood burning fireplace,

and glass front cabinets

just to name a few.

Oh and did I mention it's in a great neighborhood with tree lined streets.

A park within walking distance...

I'm drooling.

photo courtesy of Austin Home Search


I wish they had more pictures for me to show you.

But they won't load on this site and it won't let me save them.

Of course this little charmer still needs work,

but ohhhh ian't it dreamy??!!

Happy Tuesday!

10 comments:

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

SOOOO Dreamy! It is definitely a gem! Are you in the market?

Amy said...

Yeah, another Bonnie house! I've missed seeing Bonnie Houses! :) Looks very storybook!

carissa said...

yes... it's just beyond dreamy. wow. i love small little gems like this. i would pretty much say that this is very similar to my dream house. : )

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Fantabulous! I love lil Cottages.~Cheers Kim

Jenny said...

Oh, I love this. Just needs a fence with roses and delphinium lining the front walkway.

Ron Cooper said...

Bonnie,

Just wanted to say hi on this beautiful sunny Tuesday. You’re always welcome to stop and pay me a visit!

My latest postings are, “A Feast,” “Love Lifts,” “Wake Up to Serve” and “Soul-itude.”

Please leave your comments!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/


Ron

Anonymous said...

oooh I love this! This is the kind of house I want for my daughter and I. Something small with charm (preferably near a beach :))

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Love loveeeee that one! Have a happy Wednesday, Bonnie!

alli/hooray said...

what a cute little house! so fun to dream.

Indianapolis Custom Closets said...

Thanks great blog ppost