Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sweet Sentiments

My Summer Stationary



I love writing letters and sending or receiving any kind of snail mail. I even get excited when I get magazines like Pottery Barn or Anthropolgie...

Today I found some precious little gems on Etsy that are from Australia. I had to snatch a set up because my stationary drawer is starting to look pitiful. Check them out at paperbyforgetmenot. I was not able to upload the pictures, but her little tree and cupcake notelets are definitely notable.

Also, theblackApple, has some lovely writing extras like pocket notebooks, labels, and postcards. Emily is so talented and has whimsical prints to purchase as well at her shop. I have her Cupcake Peddler's print and it makes me smile each time I'm in my kitchen. :)

Sending Sunshine your way!

No comments: