Wednesday, October 27, 2010

oh baby

With the announcement of a little one coming soon...

{no, not ours, but a close friend}

I've been looking at all kinds of fun little notions.


from top left:  {cloud birds smock dress, skinny laminx} {little cloud cushion, poppy and ted}
 {alphabet, creative thursday} {hemp toothfairy pillow, pilo sale} {elephant, aliette}
{monkey flap hat, citefuzz} {the pale carousel, the black apple}

They plan on keeping the gender a surprise...

but can you tell what I gravitate towards?  


5 comments:

Rosie said...

oh yes, I'm with you...it is always so much easier to find cute girly goodies...LOVIN' that hat...now having said that, we just received an order of knitted hats through the shop doors and there was a "sock monkey" hat with ear flaps...way too cute.

have a HAPPY DAY my friend...love Rosie

Everlasting Blooms said...

ummm...ok that hat is adorable!! A friend of mine just had a baby..would be SO cute on her! :)

Have a good day! Thanks for shareing!

Anonymous said...

The dress and hat are really cute. It is going to be lots of fun to go shopping even if it still doesn't seem real.LC

Simple Home said...

What sweet baby items. I love that little monkey hat :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

koralee said...

Oh my goodness my friend...these wee little treats and treasures make my heart melt. I soooooo want to find a baby i can spoil!!!

Thank you for sharing and happy weekend. xoxoxo