Saturday, December 5, 2009

Winter Sneak Peek

Yesterday I peeked outside and thought I saw snow... it was just a leaf blowing in the wind.  Eventually we did get a few flurries but Josh and I were getting new cell phones and I didn't get any pictures.  The cold weather has finally crept in and all I want to do is snuggle deep in my covers and enjoy it... which is what I've done most of the day.  Dishes... what dishes?  :)

I never do much decorating for the holidays, but here are a few sneak peeks until I finish.  I need to make a tiny tree skirt for my petite, cupcake cottage tree and find a few finishing touches to complete the look I'm going for.  Last year I went crazy and did a Keep Austin Weird tree, complete with tie-dyed tree skirt from dog tees that were printed wrong.  I've calmed down a bit since then and decided to stick with the classics.  I'll post the finished project either Monday or Tuesday, so stay tuned! 




"I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape. Something waits beneath it; the whole story doesn't show. "

~Andrew Wyeth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your shine star. Maybe one year you should have a cupcake xmas tree! That would be the prettiest tree ever.

Anonymous said...

Noah knows Christmas is coming and wants a new hedgehog from Santa!