Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mendocino Bliss

Josh was kind enough to walk around the cozy town of Mendocino with me while I tried to capture some of it's charm. I'm always amazed at how some places can just sweep you up and carry all of your worries away. This little town, surrounded by ocean views and quaint cottages never fails to let my mind wander and my spirit rest. I am thankful for whatever twist of fate led me to this magical place six years ago for our honeymoon. Now I am drawn to come back every other year and experience the magic all over again. Enjoy!




















"Not all who wander are lost." ~ J.R.R Tolkien







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really cute town.

mimi charmante said...

what a heavenly little place to spend time wandering~ thanks for sharing it with those of us too far to do it ourselves!
xx