Thursday, February 10, 2011

little bit of love



feeling moments of "normal" again

my sister coming to visit for a gal's weekend

remembering how he proposed

puppy kisses

sharing dinner recipes

getting rid of "the beast" (CPM machine)

a clean house!


***


hmmm...  I don't think my house has been this clean since right before surgery, the first time.

it feels so good.

another chilly day - I can barely feel my toes!

must retreat to the covers.

my mother in law is having knee surgery today.

we will all be praying for her.

***

hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

A Serenade For Solitude




5 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh good news!! So glad you got rid of "the beast!" I know exactly what a clean house can do for a girl, too. :)

I love your little things and I love that kiss photo!!! So beautiful. Have a great day, Bonnie!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Enjoy your 'girl' time! I love what you did with this photo, something special for Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

I love the heart sparkles on the photo. It is a very dazzling effect! LC

Maaike said...

Wonderful blog, great soft tone spheres here... Have a great weekend,
Love Maaike

Martina said...

Pretty photo! And yes, a clean house can be so rassuring and help finding peace of mind! I dream of being snowwhite from Walt Disney and having all these lovely animals help me do the housework, singing a happy tune ;) Have a happy weekend!